Join in the family fun to “Teie One On” with an intimate gathering of amazing and talented musicians, local vendors, a super fun family kidzone, and two days and nights of music with three nights of camping at Chili Bar on the South Fork of the American River.
This is the 2nd Annual Gathering to celebrate another trip around the sun for one of our own. What better reason to throw a party!
Why is this fest Just Exactly Perfect?
The Just Exactly Perfect Fest is just exactly perfect for oh so many reasons.
- An intimate gathering of friends and musicians. Get up close and personal!
- The site of the fest is located on the South Fork of the American River with the river to splash, wade, swim, & cool off in.
- Plenty of trees, grassy area, & camping area with a cozy campfire spot
- REAL bathrooms & showers!!
- Potable water on site.
- Located just a few miles from Highway 50 in Placerville, far enough away yet a close enough journey for a weekend adventure.
- Everything you need is on site. Get here, settle in, and have fun! Food, beverages, vendors of cool things and stuff, kid area and fun!
Will there be Beer and food and stuff?
Of course! We want you happy and hydrated, therefore, food and drinks will be available for purchase throughout the weekend.
- Food and Beverage options coming SOON!
The Just Exactly Perfect fest is family friendly! How PERFECT!! There will be activities to keep the kiddos happy and content in the Kidzone all day long and into the evening.
- Ziggy and Diane, well know from years past at annual festival in Wilits, Dead On the Creek now known as Uncle Johns Rendezvous, will host a fun workshop to make a tie-dye flag Saturday and Sunday morning at 10am. Flags and dyes will be provided, but feel free to bring a white 100% cotton t-shirt, pillowcase, or towel!
- Arts and crafts
- Hula hoops, bubbles, & other fun stuff
- The Kidzone is a great place for the kids to stay busy and entertained within close proximity and eyesight to the main stage. The Kidzone is not a drop off spot or babysitting service. Adults will need to be aware of the whereabouts of children and check in often to ensure that the little ones are happy and entertained.
Teie One On Productions is proud to partner and support with a local non-profit.