Friday & Saturday Check-In 9/27 - 9/28
- Check in 9:30 am – 12 pm for curbside drop off of your camping equipment just a few steps from the designated grassy camping area. Save your legs for dancing!! Arrive early to take advantage of drive through drop off or….
- Guests arriving after 12:00 pm will be directed to the upper parking lots to carry your camping equipment. It’s about ¼ mile jaunt which might feel like 20 miles with a load! Arrive early, relax, & have a beverage by the river!
- Wagons and carts are suggested and not provided.
Early Entry Check -In 9/26 at 4:20PM
EARLY ENTRY: If you purchased a Thursday Early Entry Ticket you can come check in at 4:20 on Thursday and follow the instructions above. PLEASE be mindful of your use of space! We have 100 more people coming to set up on Friday!
It can be distracting to other festival goers in our intimate venue when cars and campers are moving about just a few feet behind the stage. Please adhere to the designated check in times out of respect for the musicians and other festival goers. Thanks!
- If you are planning on bringing your RV, you must purchase an ADD ON: CAmp in the Lot Flat parking up to 40 feet (RV) ticket in addition to your 3 Day Music & Camping ticket.
- RV Parking is limited to simply parking your RV. Sorry, hookups are not available.
- RV Parking is in the gravel parking lot with a tight squeeze. There’s no room to spread out and create your cool living rooms or scene at your RV. You won’t want to hang out in the hot, gravel, parking lot, there’s nothing happening there. All music and fun will be at the Festival site on the river. Bring your chairs, tapestries, etc. to the Festival site where it’s just exactly perfect.
CAR CAMP PARKING
- If you are planning to sleep in your car, truck or van you must purchase a Car Camping Pass AND 3 Day Camping Pass. Park in the designated spot in the lot, sleep in your vehicle. No hookups. Designated parking only. Vehicles limited to 20′ in length.
- There’s no room to spread out at your car. See above regarding RV Parking.
- Please Carpool space is limited!
- Guests that purchased a 3 Day Music & Camping ticket can park on site in the lot
- Daily guests will be directed across the street to park and take the quickest shuttle ride ever back to the Nugget. Please do not walk across the road!!