- Friday 12-4 pm: Use the curbside drop off for ALL of your gear right near the grassy camping area. How convenient!
- Friday after 4 pm: Park your car and walk 1/4 mile down to camp. Bring a wagon!
- Check in 12 pm-4 pm for curbside drop off of your camping equipment just a few steps from the designated grassy camping area. Save your legs for dancing, not carting camping equipment! Arrive early to take advantage of drive through drop off or….
- Slackers checking in after 4:00 pm will be directed to the upper parking lots to hand carry your heavy camping equipment. It’s about ¼ mile jaunt which will feel like 20 miles with a load! Arrive early, relax, & have a beverage by the river!
- Wagons and carts are suggested and not provided.
SATURDAY (by request only)
- You’re late for the show! Please let us know if you need Saturday check in.
- Campers checking in on Saturday will be directed to the upper parking lots to hand carry camping equipment to the camping area.
- If you are planning on bringing your RV, you must purchase an RV parking pass AND a 3 day camping pass.
- RV Parking is limited to parking only. There are no hookups.
- RV Parking is in the gravel parking lot with a tight squeeze. There’s no room to spread out and create your cool living rooms or scene at your RV. You won’t want to hang out in the hot, gravel, parking lot, there’s nothing happening there. All music and fun will be at the Festival site on the river. Bring your chairs, tapestries, etc. to the Festival site where it’s just exactly perfect.
CAR CAMP PARKING
- If you are planning to sleep in your car, truck or bus you must purchase a Car Camping Pass AND 3 Day Camping Pass. Park in the designated spot in the lot, sleep in your vehicle. No hookups. Designated parking only. Vehicles limited to 20′ in length.
- There’s no room to spread out at your car. See above regarding RV Parking.
- Carpooling is encouraged, for the environment and to conserve space.
- Parking is limited, travel with your friends.