Join in the family fun to “Teie One On” with an intimate gathering of amazing and talented musicians, local vendors, a super fun family kidzone, and two days and nights of music with three nights of camping at Chili Bar on the South Fork of the American River.
This is the 2nd Annual Gathering to celebrate another trip around the sun for one of our own. What better reason to throw a party!
Why is this fest Just Exactly Perfect?
The Just Exactly Perfect Fest is just exactly perfect for oh so many reasons.
- An intimate gathering of friends and musicians. Get up close and personal!
- The site of the fest is located on the South Fork of the American River with the river to splash, wade, swim, & cool off in.
- Plenty of trees, grassy area, & camping area with a cozy campfire spot
- REAL bathrooms & showers!!
- Potable water on site.
- Located just a few miles from Highway 50 in Placerville, far enough away yet a close enough journey for a weekend adventure.
- Everything you need is on site. Get here, settle in, and have fun! Food, beverages, vendors of cool things and stuff, kid area and fun!
Will there be Beer and food and stuff?
Of course! We want you happy and hydrated, therefore, food and drinks will be available for purchase throughout the weekend.
- Food Trucks of the Foothills will join us with mobile eats.
- Local Coffee available from Totem Coffee.
- Rise & Shine Bagels and Bagel sandwiches
- Several wines and brews on tap from various breweries & wineries.
- The Good Earth Movement will provide an assortment of non alcoholic refreshing beverages.
The Just Exactly Perfect fest is family friendly! How PERFECT!! There will be activities to keep the kiddos happy and content in the Kidzone all day long and into the evening.
- Obstacle course & toys provided and staffed by All Star Gymnastics
- Arts and crafts
- Kids yoga
- Hula hoops, bubbles, & other fun stuff
- After dark movie and popcorn
- The Kidzone is a great place for the kids to stay busy and entertained within close proximity to the main stage. The Kidzone is not a drop off spot or babysitting service. Adults will need to be aware of the whereabouts of children and check in often to ensure that the little ones are happy and entertained.
- Ziggy and Diane, well know from years past at annual festival in Willits, Dead On the Creek now known as Uncle Johns Rendezvous, will host a fun workshop to make a tie-dye flag Saturday and Sunday morning at 10am. Flags and dyes will be provided, but feel free to bring a white 100% cotton t-shirt, pillowcase, or towel!
- Lisa Bond, local violin & fiddle performer with Red Dirt Ruckus, Rusty Buckets, and various other artist compilations, is also an Early Childhood Music teacher who offers private instruction on Violin, Keyboard/Piano, Recorder, Ukelele, and voice for children. Lisa will be passing on the gift of music by offering her talents to the kids area for a small group of kiddos interested in making some music on Saturday. Time TBD.
- Robyn Paxton Katz founder of Haseya Wellness & Yoga in Placerville, will be hosting a kids yoga practice Saturday and Sunday. Time TBD
Teie One On Productions is proud to partner and support El Dorado County Habitat for Humanity.
- A portion of proceeds, after expenses, of the Just Exactly Perfect Fest will be donated to the local chapter of the Non Profit Community Support organization benefiting residence of El Dorado County.
- Founded in 1999, El Dorado County Habitat for Humanity was formed as an independent affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International serving El Dorado County. Their mission is to create successful home ownership opportunities for families with limited incomes by building sustainable housing and revitalizing neighborhoods. Habitat for Humanity is registered as a tax-exempt 501(c)3 Non-Profit Organization with the Internal Revenue Service.